Tuesday 2 October 2012

Rimmel lycra pro - Celebrity Bash

Hello Lovelies.
Here is my picture of celebrity bash on my nails as promised :)
Also a little update on the chip factor of this nail varnish. It's lasted me an incredible 4 days virtually chip free. I say virtually because there are just some little chips on the tips of my nails. I have been at work for these 4 days as well so that's pretty good going for me, since my other nail varnishes (including my nails inc. ones) barely last an hour without chipping. So I'm very pleased! It does say on the bottle that it lasts up to 10 days but i think, with work and other day to day activities, that's pretty ambitious!

Photo by me

This is my new favourite nail colour. It's so dark and rich. Perfect for autumn :) You only need two coats for perfect coverage and just like coral romance, it has the lovely thick brush so it glides on smoothly! I absolutely love this stuff!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥