Wednesday 21 November 2012

Chloe Jade Green for Topshop

Now, it's no secret to anyone who knows me that i absolutely love shoes. Just like every other girl i'm sure. They also know that i completely fail at walking in them! This always deeply saddens me because it means that i can't have all the shoes in the world i desire. Shoes like these for example...




These are my three favourite pairs of shoes from the new Chloe Jade Green for Topshop collection. I saw the shoes at the top of the list (also my "in my dreams" item of the week) on "this morning" last week and i absolutely fell in love with them so i had to track them down to feature them on here, and then of course i stumbled upon the other shoes in the collection. 
This post was pretty much just to bring these amazing shoes to everyone's attention. I really don't think i have to ramble on about them too much as they're so beautiful, that they pretty much do all the talking! They have a lovely Jade Green sole as well which is a nice touch! Very Louboutin-esque!
Be sure to click the link above to check out the rest of this beautiful shoe collection!
Bye for now! :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥