Tuesday 12 February 2013

My spring wishlist


I thought I'd cheer myself up during this horrible cold spell by making a wish list of things to see me through the spring and summer months when they finally arrive! I was instantly drawn to these two pairs of sandals. Especially the turquoise and leopard print ones. I think they're really different and i love anything leopard print so these are going to be perfect for seeing me through the summer. I love these dresses as well. Bold prints are essential for me and i need something to wear the sandals with now don't i ;)
I mentioned this jacket in a previous post so i had to feature it on my wish list! I know a jacket (well this is kind of more like a coat) is slightly un-necessary during the summer months but if i get in there and buy this quickly then i could get a couple of months wear out of it in the spring. I fell in love with this bag because of it's unusual hexagonal shape and, like most girls i love a good handbag :) the bigger the better! This is slightly too small for my usual taste but we have to break our own rules occasionally when something REALLY catches our eye. And this did :) I think it'd go perfectly with the 3/4 sleeve dress and a cute pair of pumps!

You can view/buy these things here :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥