Sunday 29 July 2012

My beautiful new necklace

Hello :)
Now, as a 90's kid, I am very much in love with all things Disney! And I absolutely love Disney couture jewellery. I've become quite the collector of these beautiful pieces! I have seven so far. The detail is just exquisite and they really capture the soul of Disney! I'm in love with them!
Alice in Wonderland is my all time favourite Disney film and my wonderful boyfriend got me an amazing new Disney couture necklace for my birthday.

Photo by me

This is my favourite piece of mine, I love the detail and it's so shiny and striking. Just underneath the lid it says "believe the impossible". The bottle opens and I think it doubles up as a perfume bottle but I really don't want to taint my beautiful necklace with chemicals :P
I love how Alice is attached to the clasp too, but I now have that slightly imprinted on the back of my neck thanks to the beautiful British weather we've been having recently! 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥