Friday 13 July 2012

Shoes or Art?

Ok, so i wanted to draw everyone's attention to this amazing shoe designer that i stumbled across a while ago by accident, his name is Kobi Levi. I don't know how well known he is so i thought I'd post about him on here as i think EVERYONE needs to see his designs. They're amazing! They're like little pieces of wearable art! I don't own any of his pieces but they are just so exquisite to look at! The attention to detail is spectacular and they really are something to be admired. I'll post a few pictures on here then I'll post a link to his blog.

These are some of my favourite pieces


Blonde Ambition



Chewing Gum Sidewalk



Duck



Olive Oyl


Slide


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥