Saturday 18 August 2012

Summer Fun :)

Photo by me

Necklace - Disney Couture
Dress - Matalan
Sandals - Matalan

These sandals have served me well every summer for the last three years, they look quite restricting because of all the straps but they're actually very comfy. I can't not wear bright colours and these just tick all the boxes! Every strap features something different so it gives you the best of a few trends! I'm not one for throwing away all my old stuff when the new season comes in. I'd much rather just wear the things I like and get as many wears out of things as possible. I like just fitting into my own style. This dress is new though, and I love it! It's really good for these boiling hot days as the material is very light and I absolutely love the print of this! It's flattering for us bigger girls as it distracts the eyes! It's great to wear just on it's own or with a cardigan. I usually wear it with a short red cardigan.
This necklace is one of my favourites, it's so unique! It's a heart from the film Snow White. You can't see it from the picture but it actually fastens via a sword that passes through the heart! It's details like that that makes me adore Disney Couture. They really pay attention to detail from each film, for each piece!

These are my nails today

Photo by me

Nails inc. - Warwick Way (Bluey green)
Nails inc. - Carnaby Street (Yellow)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥