Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas

Hello everyone :)
I hope you all had a lovely christmas! I was working most of it but i finished early on christmas day so i got most of the day with my boyfriend and i saw my mum and brother later on in the day. I cooked my first christmas dinner for me and my boyfriend and it was a triumph, even if i say so myself :P
I thought i'd share with you a few things i got on the big day :)


My nan got me this lovely set from benefit. It's a lip and cheek kit which contains PosieTint, High Beam, Dandelion powder and Dandelion Lipgloss. I'm a big fan of benefit and this contains all of my favourite products by them which are staples in my make up kit so i was very pleased with this present. If you haven't tried high beam yet, i suggest you take the plunge! It's the best highlighter i've ever tried, and probably my favourite item in my make up bag. I love it so much! I wear it on it's own or with other make up and the results are always outstanding. It really brightens my face and gives my skin an often much needed pick me up! I think it's way better than YSL Touche Eclat, and it's cheaper too. Which is always a bonus!



I got some lovely things from my boyfriend, including this owl bag and woodland creatures bracelet! My boyfriend is very good at buying presents and always gets it right and this year was no exception. I've been wanting this bag for ages but never got round to buying it. I just think it's so cute and really different. I love the unusual charms on the bracelet and so far, i've barely had it off my wrist.

Now, the next gift i'm going to feature may be a bit surprising as i previously did a review of this. It wasn't a negative review, more of an indifferent one but since doing the review i changed my opinion and grew to love this item. It's the lady gaga "fame" perfume.
Adam's dad bought me this gift set, and i love it. The shower gel is the nicest thing i think i've ever smelt and i really like the perfume. I can smell it on me all day which is good because usually i stop smelling my perfumes after about 10 minutes! I think when i did my first review, i didn't give myself a chance to really appreciate how nice this smells. I think once this runs out, i will be buying this again.
I'd love to know what everyone else got for christmas so please feel free to leave a comment :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥