Sunday 30 December 2012

What I Wore Today


Poncho - Gift From My Mum
Shoes - New Look
Leggings and Top (under poncho) - Matalan

I've wanted a poncho for a while now. My mum has always worn them but i never thought they'd suit me. I was really happy when i unwrapped this on Christmas day and I've been looking forward to wearing it. I thought because i was a big girl that it might look like i had just thrown a sack over myself but it was actually surprisingly flattering! I just wore it with a black top and leggings today but I'm looking forward to trying out different looks and playing around with it. It makes a nice change from a cardigan or jacket and i felt really comfortable and confident whilst wearing it.
I picked these loafer style shoes up in the sale for £12. I really love all things leopard print and red is my favourite colour so these were a must have. I fell in love with them instantly. I'm always on the lookout for nice flats as i rarely wear heels and these ones are perfect for dressing up or down.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥