Friday 19 April 2013

Yesterday's OOTD!

Hello lovelies! :)
This is going to be my first of two posts today, it will feature the outfit i wore yesterday and also i will tell you about a big relationship milestone me and my lovely boyfriend hit! So here is my outfit


Cardigan - Primark
Top - Primark
Shorts - New Look
Creepers -  Ebay

This cardigan is my spring staple at the minute with this ever changing weather. It's thick but it's not as heavy as wearing a coat. I nickname it my grandad cardie and i love it! :) I've wanted to get some creepers for a little while now. I usually stick to flats or boots so i thought these would make a nice change as it's still a bit too cold for sandals or flats!

So, yesterday consisted of going out with Adam (the boyfriend) and choosing a cat for us to adopt! We went to the RSPCA and fell in love with a cute 4 year old female called Gill.


She has sore eyes at the minute as when she was picked up by the RSPCA, they were ulcerated and she had to have an operation but she just has to have some eye drops in twice a day and the people at the centre said they should be all better in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to bring her home. She was so loving and affectionate, she wouldn't leave me and Adam alone!

I got instagram yesterday but i can't quite figure out how to get a follow button onto here just yet! But if you'd like to follow me, here is a link to my account :) 


#instacollage



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥