Thursday 9 May 2013

Yesterday's look.

Hello lovelies :)
I felt compelled to share with you the outfit I wore yesterday! I went out for a nice lunch with some friends then we went back to my friend's house and sat in her garden in the sunshine. It was lovely and warm and i sat and made a daisy chain whilst we all shared gossip. It was a beautiful day! I was also happy because my new dress that I wore is from asos....but not asos curve like I have had to buy in the past (which is a lovely range I will add and definitely more than caters for plus size girls). I have now lost enough weight to fit into their regular range! :D Since last June I have lost 3 stone just by using My Fitness Pal


Bracelet - Asos (Out Of Stock)
Dress - Asos - £28.00
Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Sandals - Matalan (years old)

Just a little side note to this post. This nail varnish is amazing! I painted my nails on tuesday evening and they are still chip free. You only need two coats for full coverage and it dries really quickly! And let's be honest, can you really go wrong for £1.99. I plan to buy many, many more of these. :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥