Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bare lashes!? No thanks!

Hello lovely people :)
I just wanted to draw people's attention to something I read in my more magazine yesterday. Designers are now sending their models down the catwalk with bare eyelashes. There's just something about this that I don't feel comfortable with. Now, for work, I pretty much never wear make up but I think after you've put a full face on, the mascara'd eyelashes just set it off! I can't imagine just going natural with the eyelashes and nothing else. To me, wearing mascara is like putting my eyes in a frame! I love my eyelashes to look long and fluttery and this bare lashes look just doesn't sit right with me.
What does everyone else think about this latest make up trend?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥