Tuesday 19 June 2012

Soap And Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It


RRP £7.40 for 125ml

What it does.
Claims to reduce large pores and prevent blemishes, whilst leaving your skin silky soft.

What I thought.
This review is so painful for me to write, I'm a big big fan of soap and glory products and i wouldn't usually have a bad word to say about them. I did like this product, but my skin really didn't!
This can be used as a facewash or a mask, i used this for about 2 weeks and i used it twice a week as a wash (because of it's exfoliating properties - i don't like to over exfoliate) and once a week as a mask. It felt nice to apply and it wasn't overly grainy like some exfoliators are. It also had a nice minty smell which left your skin feeling all tingly and refreshed. 
I tried persevering with this product but it made me have one of the worst breakouts of spots since i was a teenager. I had spots everywhere. It did to my skin, the complete opposite of what it said on the bottle. I stopped using this two weeks ago and my skin is still not fully recovered. I would recommend this as i think it just didn't agree with my skin type. I've seen mostly good reviews for this product (that's why i decided to buy it) but for me and my poor oily skin, it just really didn't work. I'd give this product a 3 out of 10. My score is only based on the smell and how it leaves your skin feeling afterwards. Everything else is a no no for me I'm afraid.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥