Saturday 8 September 2012

Benefit "Posietint"

I am completely in love with benefit products! I think benefit is probably my favourite make up brand. I recently bought the "big 10" collection off eBay, it's a set of 10 of their big sellers in miniature sample size!


I will be reviewing all these products eventually because I love them all and have a lot to say about them! But this post is dedicated to the lovely PosieTint!


This is a pinky coloured cheek and lip tint, it is more translucent than its predecessor;   benetint and the colour is a bit more pigmented.It still just gives a subtle redness to your lips and makes them look very kissable. I will admit that I didn't really get on too well with using it on my cheeks. It just wouldn't blend properly on my skin and it looked too pink and blotchy. I won't be using it on my cheeks again.
My lips are quite red anyway but this really enhances them and really adds something very summery to any look. I just apply three dots to my top and bottom lip then dab it around to blend and even out the colour. Here it is on my lips (not a great photo)

Photo by me

As I said, the look is very subtle but I really feel like it completes my look these days. I've never been one for wearing colour on my lips but i think when i run out of this, I'll definitely be buying the full size and making it a staple in my make up bag! It doesn't dry my lips out either and it has quite a nice smell to it!
Another winner for me from benefit :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I promise i'll reply to every one! :) ♥